Do you think Sjögren’s is MORE than just dry eyes and dry mouth?
If you said YES, then Beat the Sjögren’s Beat Program is for you!
Beat the Sjögren’s Bloat is a FREE 6-week program that helps women living with Sjögren’s overcome digestive issues by teaching them strategies to reduce dry mouth, difficulty swallowing, heartburn, and constipation. So, they can find joy in eating again.
Starts June 17, 2023
Women living with Sjögren’s often experience gut issues that healthcare providers rarely recognize:
- Dry mouth
- Burning mouth syndrome
- Chewing and swallowing difficulties
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Loss of taste and smell
- Food sensitivities
- At least 1 in 10 individuals with Sjogren’s develop Celiac Disease
- Read my Sjogren’s gut experience for more details
Overall Program Transformation
1. Reduce dry mouth symptoms.
2. Prevent choking and social embarrassment.
3. Reduce belching, heartburn and bloating.
4. Restore regular bowel habits.
5. Create your Sjögren’s Food Survival Kit
Thrive along Sjogren’s Survivors!
Begin your healing journey on June 17, 2023!
Do you have any questions about Beat the Sjogren’s Bloat Program?
Meet your Sjögren’s Coach
- I am Cristina Montoya, Registered Dietitian, Sjögren’s Clinician, Health Coach, and Holistic Cannabis Practitioner. I’ve been a Sjögren’s Survivor since childhood and a Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia warrior since my early 20s.
- I empower women with Sjögren’s, and other autoimmune rheumatic diseases to adopt a wholistic anti-inflammatory lifestyle without unnecessary restrictions.
More About Cristina & Sjögren’s
I’ve been educating patients and healthcare providers since 2015 about the devastating effects of Sjögren’s on individuals’ quality of life beyond dry eyes and dry mouth.
I’m honoured to be a speaker at the following events and podcasts:
- The Canadian Rheumatology Association Annual Scientific Meeting 2022 on Digestive Disorders in Patients with Sjogren’s Syndrome.
- The 1st Virtual Sjogren’s Summit: Cannabis 101 for Sjogren’s patients.
- The 2nd Virtual Sjogren’s Summit: Managing common digestive disorders in Sjogren’s.
- The Arthritis Life Hacks Extravaganza in 2022 and 2023
- Arthritis at Home Podcast on Managing Digestive Disorders in Patients with Sjogren’s Syndrome
- SickBoy Podcast on The Arthritis Dietitian: Rheumatoid Arthritis and a Disease from IKEA
- Sjögren’s Strong Podcast: The Arthritis Dietitian
- Active participant in the Durham Region Sjogren’s Support Group hosted by the Sjogren’s Society of Canada