Hello and Welcome!
Founder, Arthritis Dietitian
Cristina Montoya is a Registered Dietitian, Holistic Cannabis Practitioner and Certified Cannabis Educator.
A member of the Arthritis Health Professions Association and the Society of Cannabis Clinicians. Cristina is also a member of the Global Healthy Living Foundation Canadian Arthritis Patient Council.
Cristina is a woman and mama surviving and thriving with Sjogren’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia for over 20 years.
She is passionate about empowering fellow arthritis patients to adopt a holistic anti-inflammatory lifestyle to reduce inflammation, pain and fatigue without unnecessary restrictions.
She has been developing anti-inflammatory recipes and lifestyle content for the Arthritis Society’s Flourish program since 2020.
She has been a Dietitian for over 15 years in Colombia and Canada in various roles, such as research, clinical care, nutritional and lifestyle coaching and public speaker.
More about the Arthritis Dietitian:
- Developed a Signature Program for Sjögren’s Survivors in 2022
- Presented a workshop at the Canadian Rheumatology Association Annual Scientific Meeting 2022 on Digestive Disorders in Patients with Sjögren’s Syndrome.
- Delivered presentations on Cannabis Literacy for Canadian Dietitians.
- Participated in the 1st Virtual Sjogren’s Summit by presenting on Cannabis 101 for Sjogren’s patients.
- Created and delivered a webinar with Apollo Cannabis Clinic called “Beyond Cannabis: Anti-inflammatory Lifestyle to Keep your Body in Balance.”